Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Busy blogger

I'm conscious that I haven't blogged for more than a month now, and I have a number of saved drafts that have accumulated here in recent weeks, but I'd like to assure readers that this is only because I have been inundated with birth research and other deadlines throughout January.

As just one example, NICE is currently writing Quality Standards on numerous areas of healthcare, and my organisation recently submitted feedback on the 'Caesarean' Quality Standard draft and there are two others ongoing this month. Each one requires vast amounts of reading and research, and together with other ongoing projects, my blog often ends up taking a temporary back seat.

Apologies for this, but rest assured that I am working hard to ensure that there is greater balance in both the delivery of maternity care, and the information that is provided to pregnant women.

No comments: